This year’s banquet theme is “What Character am I?” This fun costume event requires authors to dress up as one of their characters from one of their books. This will give authors an opportunity throughout the night to share their books. Please practice your Elevator pitch before that evening’s event.
For non-Authors or those of you not wishing to dress in costume, Casual attire is acceptable for the evening.
Location is the Silver Center, 510 E Court St., Seguin TX (The event location is approximately 2 blocks east of the town square.)
Event hours are as follows:
Reception 7 PM
Dinner 8 PM
Awards Presentation & Gifts 8:30 PM
After Dinner Cheer after awards till 10 PM
Tickets will include one of the following food items:
• Chicken Cordon Bleu (chicken breast stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, breaded, flash-fried, and baked to perfection to maintain its moisture...scrumptious and pretty when served}
• Smothered Pork Chop (flash-fried pork chop, baked with mushroom brown gravy
• Chopped Steak (with au jus or with fresh mushrooms and brown gravy)
Each includes the following vegetables
• Vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Squash, Carrots, Zucchini, and Cauliflower)
• Seasoned Cut Green Beans
• Bread will be Garlic Sticks
Desert will be one of the following:
• Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce
• Parfait - Flavor not yet selected
• Cake – Flavor not yet selected
Choice of Water, Iced Tea, Coffee
A cash bar will be open.
When you purchase your tickets, there will be a box for you to enter which main course you would like for dinner. Please make sure you enter one for each ticket purchased.
We will also be celebrating the Texas Author winners from this year’s contest with a brief award ceremony.